Sunday, September 12, 2010

Webmaster & SEO Tools

Welcome to wwwpogogamnet.blogspot.com
A while back I created some SEO tools for my own personal use in order to help me with my search engine optimization efforts. At the request of several friends in the community, I made the main tool (the Bad Neighborhood Link Checker) public, so that anyone who was concerned about who they were linking to could enjoy the benefit of it, and this site was born. Since then I have added a few more here and there, as the need arose. From time to time I will be adding to this collection. These tools will consist of either variations on existing ones that are currently out there, with select additional options/upgrades, or ones that perform niche functions that as of yet do not exist.
For descriptions of the various tools, articles concerning tips and tricks for SEO and webmastering in general, and reviews of tools on other sites, please visit the Bad Neighborhood Blog.
I do love to program, so if you have an idea for a script that you would think would be a good fit for this site, please feel free to contact me and let me know what it is.
admin Blog Game

No comments:

Post a Comment